Undersink drinking water coolers
The under-sink chillers are designed to supply a steady supply of chilled water to a bubbler, or a carafe filler mounted on the bench.
They are connected to the mains water supply and are available in a variety of capacities to suit application where the amount of people
requiring chilled water varies.
They have the advantage of being out of site and do not take up bench or floor space.
They also suited to be installed with a water filter.
The larger units are designed to be installed outdoors and service water troughs with up to 6 pour points.
- Large variety of capacities
- Stored water to help cope with peaks
- Fully compliant cold-water tank Insulation
- Environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant:
- Tank rated to 750kPa
- Power requirement – 220/240V 50 Hz – Single phase
- Galvanised steel chassis
- Factory set to supply 10°C chilled water
- Compliant to WaterMark certification
- Removable lid for easy access to refrigeration system
- Drain for easy maintenance and tank cleaning
- 5 years warranty on the tank
- Stainless steel tank