Refrigerated multipoint drinking water coolers
Central storage units are designed for applications where they are short peaks of cold-water consumption and the consumption of the water is remote to the cooling unit.
Applications such as schools where students need cold water at recess or lunch and the system has time to recover before the next peak. The systems are designed – in the school environment – to be
installed with drinking troughs.
Thermal IQ has under trough units, under sink unit and remote storage units in the range.
- Large variety of capacities
- Stored water to help cope with peaks
- Fully compliant cold-water tank Insulation
- Environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant:
- Cold water tank pressure relief valve as standard
- Tank rated to 750kPa
- Power requirement – 220/240V 50 Hz – Single phase
- Galvanised steel chassis
- Factory set to supply 10°C chilled water
- Compliant to WaterMark certification
- Removable lid for easy access to refrigeration system
- Drain for easy maintenance and tank cleaning
- 5 years warranty on the tank
- Removable condensing unit for easy maintenance
Large capacity models
Dimensions - remote storage