Industrial Water Chillers - 0.5 to 3kw units air cooled
The MIKRO and MINI Chillers are designed to cool processes with small heat loads.
They can be installed indoors or outdoors and can be configured to supply chilled water for:
• Potable water applications
• Process cooling from an internal buffer tank
• Process cooling to an external buffer tank
The chillers are supplied with – as standard
• An internal buffer tank to protect the compressor from excessive starts, close temperature tolerance, reduces thermal spikes and allows for vented design with no need for hydronics kit
• Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
• Rugged galvanized steel construction
• Components sourced from the industry’s tier one suppliers
• R134a refrigerant for high ambient temperature operation and the lowest GWP of all contemporary refrigerants
• Integrated circulation pump
• Comprehensive 12 months warranty on all parts and labour
• Accurate electronic controller
• 316SS plate heat exchanger evaporator
• Comprehensive factory testing before dispatch
Technical Data – MIKRO
The technical data below is at standard condition – every customer application is unique. THERMAL IQ is
always able to customize the solution to meet the customer need sand a detailed.
Pump Curve – MIKRO CHILLER
Technical Data – MINI
Pump curve – MINI CHILLER
Close tolerance (CT):
The chiller can be manufactured with a hot gas bypass valve for close temperature tolerance. Standard tolerance achievable is ±0.5C depending on load profile The valve acts to retard evaporator capacity as the chilled water temperature approaches set point.
Micro Chillers Only
The chiller can be connected to the high or low level BMS Low level connectivity will be dry contact for- Master run
– Master fault
High level connectivity is Modbus rs485
Micro Chillers Only
Potable water supply (I):
The chiller can be manufactured to deliver water for potable water application. A typical installation requires the chiller to be connected to the main water and the pressure from the main is used to supply the process.
The chiller can be supplied on wheels for ease of re-location